The best team in the NBA, the Milwaukee Bucks, host the worst team in the NBA, the New York Knicks, Monday in Milwaukee. The Bucks took 3 of 4 from the Knicks last year and have won 8 of the last 10 meetings. The Bucks come in with a league-best record of 17-3 while the Knicks are near the bottom at 4-16. Opening tipoff is Monday at 8:00 p.m. ET at Fiserve Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Knicks are still the KnicksSome things never change. The sun comes up in the morning, taxes are due every quarter, and the Knicks are terrible. Those poor New York Knicks. They have the worst record in the NBA and they are coming off a loss Sunday to the Boston Celtics. From there they had to travel to cold Milwaukee to face the red hot Bucks who have won 11 in the row and 15 of their last 16 games.
In the 113-104 loss to the Celtics, the Knicks led by four after three quarters but eh Celtics outscored New York 32-19 in the fourth to win easily. The Knicks shot 46 percent from the field and 30 percent from three. They were outrebounded 44-39. Julius Randle led the way with 26 points
Bucks win 11th straightIf anyone doesn't think the Bucks are the team to beat in the Eastern Conference, the Bucks are out to prove you wrong. They are the hottest team in the NBA having won 11 straight games and 15 of their last 16. The Bucks have the best record in the NBA at 17-3 and seemed poised to fill the void left in the Eastern Conference. The Bucks lead the NBA in points per game at 120 and rebounds per game.
Giannis gifted this fan his game-worn shoes after the game @brkicks— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) December 1, 2019
All love 🙌
They are coming off a 137-96 shellacking of the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday. The Bucks shot 56 percent from the floor and 45 percent from three-point range, draining 20 of 44. They also had a ridiculous 41 assists and just 7 turnovers. The Bucks had 9 players in double figures, which shows their depth. Giannis Antetokounmpo had 26 points and 9 rebounds while Khris Middleton added 15 points and Wes Matthews had 14. Eric Bledsoe only had 2 points but he had 10 assists.
Trends are from Covers.com:
- Bucks are 15-5-2 ATS in their last 22 Monday games.
- Bucks are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
- Knicks are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 vs. NBA Central.
- Knicks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Knicks are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Knicks are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Knicks are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 0 days rest.